Muammer Geçgel, one of the founders of Geçgel Makine, which was established in Konya to manufacture machine tools in 1981. Founded ‘’Turbotek Automotive company in 2012’’. Since the day it was inaugurated, it has become one of the leading companies in its sector by increasing quality with the necessary investments and right choices.
With its R&D structure and engineering studies, it operates to reach the highest level in brake equipment of commercial vehicles. Our company which exports 60% of its products to more than 65 countries, mainly OEM and OES companies, strengthens its place in the sector day by day with its wide marketing network and aims to become one of the leading companies in the world in suspension systems and brake equipment.
Today, Turbotek, which serves in its factory with 9000 m2 closed and 10000 m2 open area in Konya Organized Industrial Zone, creates a definite fierce advantage in the markets with its particular factors from other companies in the sector:
Features that distinguish Turbotek from its competitors:
- Short delivery time due to the wide variety in the product portfolio and the high rate of fulfilling orders from stock
- Dominating our sector with the most advanced quality understanding, expert production staff of each sub-part of the product, due to conception 90% of products in its portfolio.
- Having a global price competitive advantage as the result of our flexibility, our experiences and through our latest integrated technology and its high-scale production.
- While carrying out innovated design and production activities in its central 10,000 m² production facility, it produces OEM quality products with the international standard and quality norms.
- Seeking a competitive position in the world in OEM, OES and aftermarket, with its experienced staff in product development and quality controls, technological laboratory and advanced equipment.